Thursday, April 29, 2010

Made From Scraps



Here is the table quilt top that I made with the scrap half square triangles (plus added borders) from my Sunflower Quilt. It is half the size of the wall quilt. That is a lot of "scraps" for one pattern. Well, I did enjoy playing with the "leftovers" ... lol! I am fixing the mistake and the border on my wall quilt his afternoon. Then I need to get these two quilted so I can enjoy them.



That shall have to wait though. I have to make and send some baby quilt blocks and get ready for the 30's swap. There is only one more layer cake swap package to arrive and then I can swap! Looks like Monday is shaping up to be the "Big Swap Day!"



:-) Pat

1 comment:

Janet said...

This is so pretty. I love the turquoise border material with the flowers. I really like the quilt too. You are so productive when you sew. I am such a slow. Even without a million interruptions, I seem to never get anything done. You inspire me.