Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Promises Kept

I delivered the sample quilt for the Through the Window pattern on June 1st. I took this photo at home before I delivered it to the shop. This was my "free fabric" quilt. It was so quick and easy to piece and I loved the flannel teddy bear fabrics.

I quilted this one with the straight dual-feed quilting foot on my Janome. I find this machine sew easy to use. I have included a few photos of the quilting.











Of course, I had my ever present quilty kitty helping me. I think I should teach Mina to quilt.


This quilt is so soft and cuddly and easy to make. I have the fabric to make the pink baby girl one one pictured on the pattern. I want to make that one someday soon, too.


I love making baby quilts ... ;) Pat

1 comment:

Carol said...

Oh Pat, that quilt is so adorable! I love teddies. Thanks for remembering to take a pic of it before you dropped it off.

I'm going to be a grandma come around November and I think I'm going to make a birth announcement with teddy bears on it to present to my stepdaughter, sil, and new grandbaby! I've been trying to think what I want on the birth announcement and seeing your little quilt, I have decided! Thank you!

Carol (NJ)