Sunday, December 9, 2012

More Christmas Quilty Bloging Fun

CHRISTMAS STOCKING HANG OUT

December 17 - 24
 

 
Contact
 
 
To Hang Your
Handmade Quilted Christmas Stockings
and join in the fun!
 
Looks like my kind of party!
 
I am sew there.
 
 
For now I am sew here ...
 
 
If you have dropped into my blog to read my Quilter's Christmas Party posts, please join me for a cuppa and stay awhile and scroll down to the next two posts below where I have links to my tutorial for the quilt pictured above.

sew please

read

on ...
 

3 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I love your quilt!

The Quilted Dog said...

What a cute blog! And I love that your cats help you quilt -- mine do the same!

Scrapatches said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving lovely comments ... makes me feel warm and quilty ... :) Pat