Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Link Up


Nancy Drew Charm Pack

Lunch time and I am linking up again with Monday Link Up. 


I enjoy meeting quilters and seeing all their lovely fabric creations while I take a break from my own work.

Today we are gathering at Fabric Mutt's Blog 
to share our quilty corners.  Since the link-up topic was fabric designers,
 I thought I would share one of my fabric treasures.

I do not really have a favorite fabric designer, or manufacturer, or type of fabric, or color.  I love fabric!  I have said before that I never met a fabric I did not like.

Today I working on two projects, both for upcoming blog hops. I am finishing my Dresden quilt.  No more sneak peaks at this one.  Next Monday I post my project! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and getting acquainted

Have a Happy Quilty Day!

:-)



4 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, Nancy Drew fabric! Can't wait to see what you do with it :)

Celtic Thistle said...

Looks lovely, hope you have fun with it!

Chez Roo said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you make with the Nancy Drew fabric!! Nice to meet you through the LGA link up!

Heidi Staples said...

Isn't that Nancy Drew collection fun? I do love those books!