Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday



This is what Katniss and I are sewing today ...
handsewing the binding to the back of my newest little quilt. 
Good thing, too, that I have some handwork to be doing.
 
As there is something missing in this picture ...
 

... my sewing machine beauty has gone to the spa to be exfoliated, oiled, pampered, rested and renewed.  Her warranty is about to run out and I decided it was an optimum time to have her go in for treatments and a much needed holiday.  I hope to have her back home soon ready to run.
I have a lot of projects lined up.

I am linking up again today with ...
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 
... where I always find much quilty inspiration.
 
So I will probably find a few new projects to add to the planner for my big beautiful sewing machine when she returns.
 
Have a happy quilty day!
 

2 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Having something to bind when my machine's at the spa keeps me sane. Mine's going in on Monday. I have 5 quilts to bind. That's a pretty green backing and cute binding you're stitching.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

You must be lonely without the machine! I see you have a cat to get you through! Thank you for the nice comment on my first applique try!