Wednesday, June 19, 2013

On My Design Wall

Shades of Summer
 
This is a close up of the WIP on my design wall.  I have been testing a new design from my talented friend, Jess Smith @ The Quilt & Needle, where the complete pattern will be released soon. I really like the way this is working up.  This quilt is all about the fabric.  I have the top sewn and am deciding of the applique circle fabrics and placements.

 circle cutter
 
There are full size templates in the pattern, but I am making use of my favorite circle cutter for the smaller circles.  I will be leaving this pretty summery top up on my design wall while I catch up on my other quilty commitments.
The new mystery pattern ...
 


is coming to
 
The pattern clues say this will be fast and easy and 5 yards of fun!
 
Due to my personal schedule, I am not sure if I will be able to sew along this time, but I love watching all the quilts in progress.
 
Time to buy my pattern!

I am linking up today with

Design Wall Monday @ Patchwork Times

and

WIP Wednesday @ freshly pieced
 
 where there are many pretty quilty WIPs to enjoy!
 
:-)
 


1 comment:

Mary said...

Beautiful fabric! I love all the blues. And i love the music i hear when i visit you. :)