Saturday, November 30, 2013

Double the Blog Hop Fun!

Sew we quilt
 
  Madame Samm has announced two new blog hops for 2014.
 
 
My quilty kitties need a new door stopper.
 
 They have been playing with the one I have and it is looking very bedraggled.
 
So I am signing up for this hop!
 
Carla @ Creatin' in the Sticks
 
is cheering this one!
 
Carla, Please Don't Stop Me!
 
 
Only the fact that I do not have fabric yet is stopping me from signing up for this hop, too ...
 
 
 Madame Samm has some online sources listed Here.
 
Carla is cheering this one, too, and has info Here, too.
 
I think I may have found the fabric I want.
 
Hope to see you hopping into this Quilty Fun x 2!
 
Sign Up Now!
 
:-)
 

1 comment:

Carla said...

We are doubling the fun with January hops. We have a few openings left...