Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Winner of the Fabrics N Quilts Gift Certificate ...



 ... and the winner is ...

........... drumroll ............


True Random Number Generator 1 174
Result:
33Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Comment # 33
What a beauty of a picnic quilt...love the checkers! And how neat that you got to visit the basket outlet...I might be jealous :)

Congratulations to
Kris@ Kris Loves Fabric

who has her own lovely Perfect Picnic post with a beautiful quilt, flowers, delicious food ...
 and two yummy pies.

Enjoy your shopping at

Fabrics N Quilts

Thanks to all who stopped by and left so many kind words on my quilt and picnic post.

I wish I had something for all of you.

Please visit me again.

Hope to have more fun giveaways soon!

Thanks, again, to

Shannon @ Fabrics N Quilts

for generously offering this giveaway to my readers.

This has been such a fun fun fun blog hop!

Looking forward to the next hop announcement from

Madame Samm @ Sew We Quilt

who always brings sunshine and happiness to my scrapatch!


A view from my back porch.

The sun just broke through the clouds here after two hours of rain!

Have a happy quilty day!

:)

5 comments:

krislovesfabric said...

Oh, thanks so much for this fun news this morning, so generous of you and Shannon!!

Gill said...

Congratulations to Kris !

thepiececorps said...

Congrats!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow....congratulations!

Vickie said...

Congrats to Kris !