Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Quilting and Blog Hopping


... quilting ...


... quilting ...


I <3 Riley Blake Gingham

It is almost September!


I love everything about fall.

Time for fall quilt shows and blog hops.

Have you seen the

"Around the World" Blog Hop?

My friend

Marcy @ Made By Me In Red

posted yesterday and has a sneak peek at a

Spider Web Quilt she made from my Tutorial!

I can't wait to see more!

Also, she  tagged me!

I am posting next Monday, September, 1st!

Thank you,  Marcy!

I love sharing and finding lovely new blogs to read.

I need one more "tag-ee" and I have sent a few emails to a few of my blog friends, many of whom have already been tagged and I feel at this point like I am bothering my friends with these emails, so I have decided to ask here:

Would YOU like to be tagged to post in the
Around the World Blog Hop
on September 8th?

If so, please comment below or send me an email.

I would love to share this blog hop with you!

:)

3 comments:

Shari said...

Oh I so love your fabric....can't wait to see this project. Hurry up September and get here already! As for the tagging, I so wish I could help, but, been tagged already...

KaHolly said...

Fall makes me sad. I love summer so much.

Podunk Pretties said...

Such a tease with those ginghams! Looking forward to seeing all the projects in this hop, ginghams are my favorite print. Good luck with finding hoppers, I'm having the same issue.