Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to Blogging!



I am back!!

Did you miss me? ... ;)

It has been a long, hot and stormy summer.

There have been a few happy sunny days, too.

There has not been much stitching and quilting happening here.

More on that in the next few days.

I have been missing my sewing machine and my quilty friends.  

Thank you to all who have stopped by or sent me a note.
Please accept my apologies if I did not find the time to get back to you.

All is okay in my scrapatch and I am happy to get back to blogging and sewing.



asked me if I would like to participate in the 


that she is hosting and organizing I was sew happy!

I love Halloween and have a fun project in the plans.

What a great way to get back to blog hopping.

As we say in my quilty corner,  it is
 "sew wicked awesome" !!


Sign Ups are open!

To join in this quilty fun ...


Thanks, Marian!

I hope to see you hopping and haunting with us ... :)



5 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Well a big ole hug for you, so glad your back with us in blogland!

Jeanie said...

Glad to see you! I've also signed up for the hop. It's been awhile since I've joined one and I like that this one lets us make anything we want. Can't wait to see your Halloween project!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I'm in already!!!, Going to be fun. nice to have you back!!!!

Sally said...

WE missed you, of course. Delightful to see you again Pat!

Carol Swift said...

So nice to see you back! Summer has slowed down blogging for a lot of us, but this blog hop will get us all back together and having fun. I love hopping with you!