Friday, June 17, 2016

Getting Ready


Butterfly and I are hard at work getting ready for some very special visitors.


My Grand-Darling is coming to visit next week!


I am getting her playhouse ready.

She has outgrown the pack and play type sleeping arrangements,
so I made a temporary mattress for her out of an old comforter and a sheet
and she is going to sleep in her own little house.


Then Butterfly and I covered it with laminated cotton.
Butterfly has been very helpful during all of this prep work.

Butterfly and I am making a sheet for it today.

Almost ready for our company.


Butterfly says, "what do you mean this house is not for me?"

Sorry, Butterfly.  

This little house is for the Little Miss.

:-) 




5 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Oh, boy, my grandsons would love this...minus the girly touches, of course. Very cute and lucky you to have "the Little Miss" coming!

margaret said...

can picture the look of delight when she sees you and also when she sees her wonderful sleeping quarters you and Butterfly have made with such love have a wonderful time

allthingzsewn said...

I can see Butterfly has been hard at work. I can already hear the squeals and giggles when your Grandbaby sees her playhouse. Surly Butterfly doesn't think she will only sleep in it.

Needled Mom said...

How fun that will be for her!!! Enjoy your visit.

Carla said...

I have a feeling Butterfly will be invited in once the grand-baby goes in. ;o)