Sunday, April 2, 2017

I Love Fabric~ Sunday Stashing



The newest of the new!

Sunset Harbor from the Charleston Collection by Ami Sinibaldi @ Nana Company

I have been letting my fingers do the shopping on my computer recently.

I rarely purchase just released fabric but I could not resist these beauties

when I found them while I was shopping the sale
@
The Intrepid Thread



These colorful lovelies are from two of my favorite designers,

Carolyn Friedlander 

and

Kate Spain

There is nothing for a fabric lover that compares to
receiving a box from


The Intrepid Thread Shop

The fabric comes all tucked in white tissue and tied with a fabric bow
and always includes a small square or two of gift fabric.



Katniss loves this experience, too, and plays with the ribbon and chases the 
balled up tissue paper around the room.

Another recent acquisition was this ...


beautiful bundle of Alison Glass!

I shopped in Bernie's wonderful new


This was another fun package to open and I will definitely 
be shopping here again. 


This cute Quilting Queen decal is a new addition, too!

I purchased it from my creative, crafty daughter in her
start-up etsy shop,


Now it will be easy to locate my computer in the airport bins!

Maybe I should ask her for a custom "Fabric Love" design ... :-) 

For more of my fabric love ... old and new ...


 Read Here


for a post about my swappy scrappy 30's fabric love.


Linking up today with all the pretty fabrics 
@

2 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

How fun to see all the stash you have. Maybe some day I will have the time to do more fabric shopping...but first I need to have the time to do more sewing. My fabric closet is almost full.

Craftaholic Kat said...

Lovely selections. I also try to avoid purchasing newly released fabrics but am sorely tempted by the Charleston fabric.